- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Radon equips your bike workshop
Care, maintenance, small repairs or large conversions: With an assembly stand, working on the bike is much easier. The wheel is firmly and securely clamped, it is also in the optimal radius of action to be able to screw effectively.
Features - Radon Basic Assembly Stand V2
- Robust, height-adjustable repair stand
- Easy to assemble
- Space-saving foldable
- Clamping without paint damage
- Multifunctional tool tray with built-in magnetic compartment
- Clamping suitable for all standard frame diameters from 25 - 40 mm
- Fast rotation of the wheel up to 360
- High stability with 4 legs
- Especially suitable for heavy DH bikes or E-MTBs
- Maximum load: 35 kg
- Height adjustable: 105 to 190 cm
- Max. Position change micro-adjustment knob: 360°.
- Hi-Ten steel
- PA plastic
- approx. 8 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Radon Basic assembly stand V2
- 1 x Tool tray
- 1 x Hex wrench for mounting
Radon Basic: reliable tools for bike wrenches
To effectively wrench on your own bike, you need special tools for many activities. The Radon Basic line offers bicycle tools for the hobby mechanic. These tools do their job reliably, but are not intended for daily workshop use. For this purpose, the Radon Pro tool line is available.
Steht sehr stabil , die Werkzeugablage ist praktisch . Kann den Montageständer echt empfehlen , zumal der Preis gut ist .
Super practical repair stand for super good price. Very stable and does not take up a lot of space in my little basement anyway. Certainly a warm recommendation